Adult, Child (5-18), LASA Member
Now open to the public
Paid parking is available on the street or in the University of Pittsburgh owned parking garage located under the lawn in front of the Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum located at 4141 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA.
The outside entrance to our landmark historic building is wheelchair accessible by ramp. A small wheelchair is available on site. Our auditorium and permanent exhibits are accessible by an elevator. The Center’s stage and Special Exhibits Gallery are not accessible but accommodations can be made with advance notice. Should you have special needs in terms of accessibility, please call (610) 492-2790 so that we can make every effort to accommodate your needs.
All tours are self guided. Visits by individuals can be scheduled online (see above).
Currently, masks are not required of individuals who are fully vaccinated. This policy is subject to change dependent on levels of community spread.
• No food or beverages allowed.
• LACC staff reserve the right to inspect all bags, boxes, or packages upon entry and exit.
• No weapons, firearms, or hazardous materials are permitted on museum property.
• Please do not touch or lean on objects or display cases.
• Please check your umbrellas, briefcases, backpacks, or bags to protect objects on display.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by adults.
• Have fun, but don’t run, push, or shove.
• Children may not be carried on shoulders or held over artifacts.
• Baby carriers must be worn facing front.
• We are happy to loan wheelchairs during your visit.
• City ordinance prohibits smoking, inside the museum or within 5 feet of entrance.
• Photography is allowed within the LASA/LACC facility.
Admission tickets cannot be transferred, resold, or exchanged. All tickets are non-refundable.